Since 1932, Trendler has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality furniture and furniture parts. We have offered wholesale metal and wood furniture parts since our beginning and developed professional relationships with OEMs and manufacturers over the years. In the 1980s, we began producing completed furniture products including chairs and barstools available for wholesale and we now offer more than 1,000models of Trendler brand furniture. Our wholesale chairs and furniture are available for businesses and wholesalers at a competitive price and all of our products are manufactured in our Chicago, IL factory.
We can produce wholesale chairs for restaurants, cafés, banquet halls, hotels, schools, government buildings and more. Each of our products are American made, highly durable, and offered at a great wholesale price.
The following are reasons why you should choose to work with Trendler for wholesale chairs:
- Product availability: We offer more than 1,000 models of Trendler brand chairs with options for materials, styles, upholstery, swivels, wood stains, metal powder coating finishes, and more.
- Increase profit margins: Wholesalers can work with us to offer their customers made to order Trendler products at a competitive price which reduces inventory and increases profit margins.
- Industry-leading delivery times: We can quickly manufacture wholesale chairs and ship your order on time which sets us apart in the industry.
- Generations of expertise: We harness more than 80 years of expertise in the industry and use the best-in-class equipment to manufacture high quality products, saving our wholesaler partners the trouble of investing in new equipment and workforce.
Wholesale Chair Options
With over 1,000 models of Trendler furniture available, you can choose from a wide variety of chair styles at wholesale pricing and work with us to create custom chairs for your business. We offer a wide variety of metal, wood, and upholstered chairs with many options to choose from for wood stains, powder coating finishes, upholstery colors, swivels, and more.
Whether you need banquet chairs wholesale, chairs for a restaurant wholesale, or wholesale chairs for any commercial setting, we have you covered.
You can choose from the following types of wholesale chairs:
- Wooden chairs: We offer many different models of wooden chairs from our wood seating, Americana series, and Karaoke wood motion seating line of products. Each line has many styles of seats and backs, and many models have options for upholstery seats and backs as well as swivels. You can also choose from wood chair models that feature metal frames. For each of our wood chairs, you have a choice of wood stains that include natural, cherry, walnut, and mahogany among others.
- Metal chairs: We have many models of metal chairs available from our metal seating, banquet and conference chairs, Americana series, and retro series lines of furniture. Our metal chair models come in a variety of seat and back styles and many of these models have options for upholstered or wooden seats and backs as well as swivels. You can choose from more than two dozen options of metal powder coating finishes including chrome, pewter bronze, stainless steel, anodized nickel, and more.
- Upholstered chairs: We offer wholesale upholstered chairs from our upholstery series and retro series lines, and we can provide banquet chairs wholesale from our banquet and conference chairs line of products. You can choose from a wide variety of upholstered chair models with wooden and metal frames with more than 80 different colors of premier and contract vinyl available.
- Swivel chairs: Trendler has long been a worldwide leader of the manufacture of high-quality swivels. Many of our available chair models can include our heavy-duty, smooth motion swivels that provide 180-degree rotation with an auto return feature that automatically puts the seat back in its original condition.
- Custom chairs: We offer custom chairs wholesale in which you can choose from any of our available options for materials, seat and back styles, wood stains, metal finishes, upholstery options, and swivels to create a unique product. We can also etch your logo into metal and wooden chair backs for a more personal touch.