Trendler, Inc. is a family-owned manufacturer that provides dependable furniture products and components including chairs, barstools, and swivels. We offer a range of finished furniture products, and we can work with customers to produce custom furniture for their business, institution, or home in St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas.
Trendler started business as Trendler Metal Products in 1932 making furniture parts for some of the largest furniture manufacturers in the world. One of these manufacturers approached us requesting a swivel for their products which is how Trendler began producing swivels. We created many different models of swivels for chairs and barstools and became one of the world’s leading swivel manufacturers by 1985. Our heavy-duty swivels are still among the best available.
In the 1980s, we began producing completed furniture products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to meet the demand for American made furniture. Our furniture products were made for our customers under a private label. We launched our Trendler brand of completed furniture products in 2015 that consists of wood and metal chairs and barstools for businesses, OEMs, wholesalers, and individual buyers.
Our furniture products, including our chairs, barstools, and swivels, are produced in our Chicago, IL factory. Our facility is 160,000 square feet and features advanced stamping dies, injection molding dies, and welding fixtures that we built ourselves to produce our furniture products. We stay ahead of the curve and continue to innovate with our products and designs thanks to our in-house research and development team. You can expect high-quality, dependable products when you work with Trendler.
Trendler provides a wide range of chairs, barstools, and swivels as well as custom made furniture products for businesses, OEMs, wholesalers, and individual buyers in St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas including Chesterfield, Clayton, Webster Groves, Ellisville, Ballwin, Kirkwood, Edwardsville, Brentwood, and Columbia, MO.
Call our professionals at Trendler at (773) 284-6600 or submit a contact form to learn more about our high-quality furniture products.
Trendler Products for St. Louis, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Our high-quality seating and furniture products and parts are produced in our Chicago, IL factory. Those who work with us can expect short lead times and quality products that will last for years.
We can provide the following products for businesses, wholesalers, OEMs, and individual buyers in St. Louis, MO:
· Chairs: We produce a variety of chair models for residential and commercial use including metal chairs, wooden chairs, upholstered chairs, swivel chairs, and custom-made chairs.
· Barstools: We offer a variety of backed and backless barstool styles including wood barstools, metal barstools, swivel barstools, and custom barstools.
· Swivels: We have produced more than 400 models of swivels and we offer pre-made and custom swivels for chairs, boat chairs, and barstools.
· Furniture parts: We offer high quality seats, frames, swivels, seat backs, pedestals, and other furniture parts.
· Commercial: We supply chairs and barstools for businesses and institutions in several industries including offices, hotels, restaurants, bars, banquet halls, schools, and government buildings.
Swivels from Trendler
Trendler produces high-quality swivels for chairs and barstools for customers in the St. Louis, MO area. We have produced more than 100 million swivel units and hundreds of models for barstools, chairs, boat chairs, and other furniture applications. We can provide one of our pre-made swivels or make a custom swivel to suit your application.
Our durable swivels are made with heavy-duty steel, and they feature a powder coating finish that protects from rust and moisture. The full bearing plate in each swivel allows for smooth, noiseless motion with 180-degree rotation and 90-degree stop and return feature to return the seat to its natural position.
Our heavy-duty swivels are durable and able to withstand use in harsh environments. You can learn more about our swivel products by talking to one of our swivel specialists.
Trendler offers a wide range of handmade chairs for residential and commercial use in the St. Louis area. Our chairs are made from the highest quality materials for superior performance and durability. You can choose from our available styles, wood finishes, upholstery colors, and metal powder coatings and work with us to create a custom chair product. For metal and wood chairs, we can etch a school or corporate logo into the chair back.
When you work with Trendler, you can expect the following:
· Large variety of chair models to choose from
· Many options for chair seat and back styles and custom chairs
· Metal frame and seat back color and finish options including our beautiful chrome finish
· Wood finish and upholstery options
· Short delivery lead times
We provide the following types of chairs:
· Wood chairs: We offer a range of wood chairs with wood seat and back options in our Americana series, Karaoke Wood, and wood seating line of products. Many of our wood chairs have the option for an upholstered seat or back and you can choose from one of several wood finishes including walnut, mahogany, cherry and natural.
· Metal chairs: Our metal chairs have options for metal frame, seat, and back styles as well as options for wood and upholstered seats and backs on some models. We offer several metal powder coating finishes including chrome, pewter, bronze, adonized nickel, and more.
· Upholstered chairs: We can provide a variety of upholstered chairs with upholstered seats and backs from our upholstery series and Retro series products. We offer more than 80 different vinyl colors for premier and contract vinyl.
· Swivel chairs: Many of our chair models have the option for our high-quality swivels that can give the chair smooth, noiseless motion.
· Custom chairs: We can create custom chair products to your specifications. You can choose from our available options for frames, seats, backs, materials, upholstery, and swivels as well as our wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors. We can also etch a custom logo into metal and wood chair backs.
Trendler offers a wide range of barstools that are ideal for restaurants, bars, and residential settings in the St. Louis, MO area. Our barstool models include wood, metal, and upholstered barstools with options for seats, backs, wood stains, powder coating metal finishes, and upholstery colors. There is also the option for a swivel for many of our barstool models.
Our barstool products include the following:
· Wooden barstools: Our American series, Karaoke Wood series, and wood seating line consist of wooden barstool models with wood frames, seats, and backs. Several of these models also have the option for an upholstered seat or back. Our wood finish options are available for our wood barstools including natural, mahogany, cherry, and walnut.
· Metal barstools: We offer a variety of metal barstools in backed and backless styles with options for wood, metal, or upholstered seats and backs. Our metal powder coating finishes are available for our metal barstools including pewter, bronze, chrome, and anodized nickel.
· Upholstered barstools: Our Retro line and upholstery line of products include barstool styles with upholstered seats and backs. Our upholstered barstools can come with metal and wood frames, and you can choose from our more than 80 colors of contract and premier vinyl.
· Swivel barstools: You can choose to add a swivel to many of our barstool models for smooth, noiseless motion.
· Custom barstools: We can help you create custom barstools as you choose from our options of materials, frames, seat and back styles, upholstery options, swivels, wood finishes, and metal powder coating finishes.
Industries Trendler Serves Throughout St. Louis
Trendler provides chairs and barstools to suit the needs of businesses and institutions in the St. Louis area in several different industries including restaurants, bars, diners, cafés, hotels, banquet halls, casinos, schools, and government buildings. We have provided many businesses and institutions with high-quality, dependable chair and barstool products that will last for years. You can expect wholesale pricing and short lead times for our commercial chairs and barstools.
We can provide chairs and barstools for the following industries:
· Foodservice: We provide chairs and barstools that are ideal for restaurants, diners, bars, and other foodservice businesses. Our chairs and barstools can fit the aesthetic of a bar or restaurant and withstand the daily use of these environments.
· Hotels and lounges: We offer chairs and barstools for use in hotel lounges, bars, restaurants, and lobbies. You can choose from color and style options to match the aesthetic of the hotel.
· Banquet and conference halls: We provide aluminum chair models that are ideal for conference and banquet halls. These chairs are lightweight and durable, and they are easily stackable for storage.
· Academia and government: We can provide chairs for spaces in schools and government buildings including classrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, and more. Our chairs are durable and can withstand long-term use in these settings and we can also customize the chairs by etching a logo into the chair backs.
Quality Chairs and Barstools in St. Louis, MO and the Surrounding Areas from Trendler
Trendler offers a large selection of chairs and barstools that can be used in a number of industries in St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas. You can choose from our available chair and barstool models or work with us to create a custom product to better suit your needs.
Our American made products are durable and will last for many years. You can expect short lead times, wholesale pricing, and outstanding customer service when you work with Trendler. Give us a call for chairs or barstools for your business in St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas including Chesterfield, Clayton, Webster Groves, Ellisville, Ballwin, Kirkwood, Edwardsville, Brentwood, and Columbia, MO.
Contact your St. Louis, MO Trendler representative today!