Trendler Inc. is a furniture manufacturer that produces high quality chairs, barstools, swivels, and other furniture parts for commercial and residential use. We are a family-owned and operated business that can work with businesses in the Quad Cities area.
In 1932, Trendler began business as Trendler Metal Products and we produced furniture parts for the industry’s top manufacturers. Our first swivels were produced when one of these manufacturers approached us with an idea to add a swivel to their products. They loved our prototypes, and our high-quality swivels soon became a staple. Trendler was one of the world’s top swivel manufacturers by the 1980s with hundreds of different models produced for a range of furniture applications. We are still an industry leader when it comes to producing dependable chair and barstool swivels.
An increase in the demand for American made furniture led to Trendler producing finished furniture products for the first time in the 1980s. These products were made for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and sold under a private label. In 2015, we began producing our Trendler brand finished furniture products that include metal and wood chairs and barstools that are available to businesses, wholesalers, and OEMs as well as individual buyers.
All Trendler products are American made and produced in our factory in Chicago, IL. Our 160,000 square foot factory features injection molding dies, stamping dies, and welding fixtures that we have built to produce our furniture products and parts. Our internal Research and Development team keeps us ahead of the curve so we can continue to innovate and produce dependable furniture products.
Trendler offers chairs, barstools, and furniture swivels in a variety of different styles for wholesalers, OEMs, businesses, and individual buyers in the Quad Cities including Moline, East Moline, and Rock Island, IL as well as Davenport and Bettendorf, IA.
For more about our available chairs, barstools, and swivels, call Trendler at (773) 284-6600 or submit a contact form.
Trendler Products for Quad Cities and the Surrounding Areas
Trendler brand products include high-quality wood and metal chairs and barstools available in many different styles, as well as our swivels. You can expect short lead times when you work with Trendler and trust that you are getting dependable furniture products that will last for years.
We offer the following Trendler products for businesses, OEMs, wholesalers, and individual buyers in the Quad Cities:
· Barstools: Our available barstool models include wood barstools, metal barstools, swivel barstools, and custom barstools in a wide variety of styles.
· Chairs: We offer wood chairs, metal chairs, swivel chairs, and custom chairs for commercial and residential use.
· Swivels: We can produce heavy-duty swivels for barstools, chairs, boat chairs, and other furniture products.
· Furniture parts: We produce many different furniture parts including swivels, pedestals, frames, seats, seat backs, and more.
· Commercial: We can work with restaurants, bars, hotels, schools, banquet halls, and government buildings to supply chairs and barstools.
You can expect the following when you work with Trendler:
· Short delivery lead times
· Wide selection of chair and barstool models
· Metal powder coating finish options including beautiful chrome finish
· Many options for upholstery and wood finishes
· Customizable furniture products
Swivels from Trendler
Trendler produces swivels for many furniture applications, including chairs and barstools, for the Quad Cities. We have made more than 400 different models of swivels for barstools, chairs, and boat chairs and over 100 million swivel units total. We offer furniture products that come with our swivels, and we can also produce a swivel to add to your furniture.
We produce heavy-duty steel swivels that are treated with a powder coating finish to protect against moisture and rust. Our swivels also feature a full bearing plate that allows for smooth, noiseless 180-degree motion with a 90-degree stop and return feature.
You can expect our swivels to last for many years and stand up to harsh environments. Talk to our swivel specialists to learn more.
Trendler offers many models of handmade chairs that can be used in homes and businesses in the Quad Cities. We use high quality materials to ensure that our chairs are built to last no matter your application. Our Trendler brand chairs include metal chair and wood chair models with your choice of wood finishes, upholstery colors, metal powder coating finishes, and swivels. You can also work with us to choose from our avalaible materials and style options to create a custom chair product. To add another touch of personalization, we can etch a logo for your business or school into the chair backs.
Trendler offers the following types of chairs:
· Wood chairs: We offer many styles of wood chairs available in our wood seating, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood series lines of products. These chairs have options for metal or upholstered seats and backs and your choice of our wood finishes, including natural, cherry, walnut, and mahogany among others.
· Metal chairs: We have many metal chair models available in different styles with options for wood or upholstered seats and backs to go on the metal frame. You can choose from a range of metal powder coating finishes including our beautiful chrome finish, bronze, pewter, adonized nickel, and more.
· Upholstered chairs: Our Retro series and upholstery line feature a variety of chairs with upholstered seats and backs. We have more than 80 colors of our premier and contract vinyl to choose from.
· Swivel chairs: We offer the option of a swivel with many of our chair models, and we can also add a swivel to custom chair products.
· Custom chairs: You can choose from any of our options for materials, seat and back styles, frames, upholstery colors, wood finishes, and powder coating finishes to create a unique, custom chair product. We also offer custom logo etching for chair backs.
At Trendler, we have barstool products available, including wood barstools, metal barstools, upholstery barstools, and swivel barstools, in many different styles. Our barstool products are ideal for commercial settings like bars and restaurants as well as for use in homes in the Quad Cities. You can choose from our metal powder coatings, wood finishes, and upholstery colors for our barstool products as well as the option for a swivel.
We offer the following barstool products:
· Wood barstools: We offer a variety of barstool styles with options for upholstery seats or backs in our wood seating, Karaoke Wood series, and Americana series products. We have many wood finishes available including mahogany, cherry, natural, and walnut.
· Metal barstools: We offer a range of metal barstool styles that also have the option of a wood or upholstered seat and back. You can choose from our chrome, adonized nickel, bronze, pewter, and other powder coating finish options.
· Upholstered barstools: We offer several backed and backless models of upholstered barstools in our Retro series and upholstered line of products. You can choose from any of our colors of premier and contract vinyl upholstery.
· Swivel barstools: We can give our barstools smooth, noiseless motion with our swivels which are an available option for many barstool models.
· Custom barstools: We can help you choose from our available materials and options for styles, wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors for a custom barstool product.
Industries Trendler Serves in the Quad Cities
Trendler provides chairs and barstools for many different businesses and institutions in the Quad Cities area including restaurants, cafés, bars, hotels, schools, casinos, government buildings, and banquet and concert halls. No matter your commercial application, you can expect our chair and barstool products to hold up to demanding conditions for many years. We offer wholesale pricing and short lead times for our commercial chairs and barstools.
· Foodservice: We can provide quality chairs and barstools ideal for foodservices businesses like restaurants, bars, cafés, and diners.
· Academia and government: We offer a range of durable chairs suited for classrooms, offices, lobbies, conference rooms, and more for government and academic buildings. We can also further customize the chairs by etching a school or institutional logo to the chair backs.
· Hotels and lounges: Our chairs and barstools can be used in lobbies, restaurants, bars, and lounges in hotels. We can help you choose chair and barstool products that match the aesthetic of the hotel and etch the hotel logo into the chair backs.
· Banquet and conference halls: We offer a complete line of chairs for banquet and conference halls available in many styles and with options for frame styles and upholstery. Our banquet and conference chairs are easily stackable for convenient storage.
Quality Chairs and Barstools for Quad Cities and the Surrounding Areas
You can expect high quality chair and barstool products from Trendler to suit any residential or commercial application in the Quad Cities. You can work with us to create a custom product or help determine which of our available products are best for your specific application.
Our American made products are produced with the best materials available so you can count on them to last for years. We always provide outstanding customer service, short lead times, and wholesale pricing. You can talk to our professionals at Trendler for chair and barstool products for your home or business in the Quad Cities and the surrounding areas including Moline, East Moline, and Rock Island, IL as well as Davenport and Bettendorf, IA.
Get in touch with your Trendler representative for the Quad Cities!