Trendler, Inc. is a family-owned business that manufactures finished furniture products such as barstools and chairs, in addition to furniture parts like our high-quality swivels for chairs and barstools.
We offer several lines of finished furniture products and can create custom chairs and barstools for businesses and individual customers in Minneapolis, MN and the surrounding areas.
Trendler started in 1932 as Trendler Metal Products producing furniture parts. The parts we created were used in the furniture products of some of the world’s biggest furniture manufacturers. Our first chair swivels were built for one of the furniture manufacturers we worked with, and we soon began innovating and creating more chair and barstool swivels. Trendler has produced hundreds of models of chair and barstool swivels and became one of the largest swivel manufacturers in the world by 1985. We still set the industry standard with our heavy-duty swivels.
Trendler first started producing finished furniture products in the 1980s for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to meet the increased demand for American made furniture and furniture components caused by foreign competition. Our first finished furniture products were provided to OEMs under a private label, and we launched Trendler brand products in 2015 to provide finished wood and metal chairs and barstools to OEMs, businesses, wholesalers, and individual buyers.
The furniture products that we offer, including chairs, barstools, and swivels, are manufactured in our Chicago, IL facility. We use advanced equipment, including stamping dies, welding fixtures, and injection molding dies that we built ourselves, to produce a wide range of furniture products and parts in our 160,000 square foot facility. We also stay ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation with our products and processes with help from our in-house Research and Development team. When you work with Trendler, you can expect top quality, durable products that are built to last.
Trendler provides both finished and custom chair, barstool, and swivel models for OEMs, wholesalers, businesses, and individual buyers in Minneapolis, MN and the surrounding areas including St. Paul, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Inver Grove Heights, Shoreview, Chanhassen, Minnetonka, and Edina, MN.
Give Trendler a call at (773) 284-6600 or submit a contact form to learn more about our chairs, swivels & barstools.
Trendler Products Available in Minneapolis, MN and the Surrounding Areas
Trendler has a reputation for manufacturing high quality seating products and furniture parts and everything we offer is produced in our Chicago, IL factory. You can expect high-quality, long-lasting products as well as short lead times when you work with our professionals.
Wholesalers, OEMs, businesses, and individual buyers in the Minneapolis, MN area can get the following products from Trendler:
· Swivels: Trendler has produced more than 400 models of swivels and established ourselves as one of the world’s leading swivel manufacturers. Our heavy-duty swivels can be used for barstools, chairs, and boat chairs.
· Chairs: We produce chairs for residential and commercial use including a variety of models of wood chairs, swivel chairs, metal chairs, upholstered chairs, and custom chairs.
· Barstools: We offer many barstool models as well as custom barstools with options for swivels and backed or backless styles for restaurants, bars, and homes.
· Commercial: We work with commercial businesses to provide customized chairs and barstools for restaurants and bars, hotels, office buildings, banquet halls, schools, and government buildings.
· Furniture parts: We produce high-quality furniture parts including swivels, frames, pedestals, backs, seats, and more.
Swivels from Trendler
Trendler provides high-quality chair and barstool swivels to the Minneapolis, MN area. Since 1962, we have produced more than 100 million units and hundreds of swivel models for barstools, chairs, boats seats, and other furniture applications. Our professionals will help determine which of our swivel models best suits your specific application or create a custom swivel model.
Our heavy-duty swivels are made from steel and treated with a powder coating that protects from rust and moisture to ensure durability. They feature full bearing plates for smooth, noiseless motion and allow for 180-degree rotation with 90-degree stop and return features that automatically move the seat back to its original position.
You can expect superior durability from our swivels, even in harsh environments. You can learn more about our swivel options by talking to one of our swivel specialists.
Trendler offers a wide range of handmade chairs for residential and commercial applications in the Minneapolis area. Our chairs are produced with high quality materials for excellent durability and performance with many options for wood finishes, metal powder coatings, and upholstery colors. We can also create unique chair products with your choice of materials and colors as well as an option to put a school or corporate logo onto wooden chair backs.
Trendler offers the following that other furniture manufacturers cannot:
· Huge chair model selection
· Many styles of chair backs including customizable chair backs
· Variety of wood finish and upholstery color options
· Range of color and finish options for metal frames including our beautiful chrome finish
· Short delivery lead times
We produce the following types of chairs:
· Wooden chairs: We provide a variety of wood chair models from our wood seating line, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood line. Each line of products includes more than two dozen wood chair back styles, wood or upholstered seat options, and a variety of wood finishes including natural, walnut, mahogany, and cherry.
· Metal chairs: We produce metal chairs with high quality materials in many different styles. You can choose from metal seat and back styles or options for wood or upholstered seats and backs on metal framed chairs. We also offer several powder coating finishes including chrome, bronze, adonized nickel, pewter, and more.
· Upholstered chairs: We offer chairs that feature upholstered seats and backs in our upholstery series and Retro lines of products. With more than 80 colors of premier and contract vinyl available, you can get upholstered chairs in the best color for your application.
· Swivel chairs: Many of the chair models we offer have an option for our heavy-duty swivels. Our chair swivels will allow for smooth, noiseless motion with an auto return function.
· Custom chairs: We can create a custom chair product to suit your specific application. We will work with you to help you choose the materials; styles for the frames, seats, and backs; finishes for wood and metal; upholstery colors; and swivels. We can also etch logos for schools and businesses into the backs of wood and metal chairs.
Trendler offers a range of barstool models ideal for bars, restaurants, and homes throughout the Minneapolis area. Our barstools are dependable and made from quality materials with options for wood, metal, or upholstered seats, backs, and frames. You can also choose from our options of wood finishes metal powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors for your barstools and some models include our high-quality swivels.
The barstool models we offer include the following:
· Wooden barstools: Our selection of wooden barstools includes back and backless models with options for wooden frames, backs, and seats, as well as upholstered seats. You can also choose from our available wood finishes including cherry, mahogany, natural, and walnut. Our wood seating line, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood series include our wooden barstool models.
· Metal barstools: We offer a range of metal barstool models including backed and backless barstools and metal barstools with wood, metal, and upholstery seat and back options. Our metal barstools are available in any of our powder coating finishes including bronze, pewter, chrome, and anodized nickel.
· Upholstered barstools: Our upholstery series and Retro series consist of upholstered barstool models with metal and wood frame options. We also offer 80 vinyl colors to choose from for upholstered barstools.
· Swivel barstools: Several of the barstool models we offer can come with our heavy-duty barstool swivels. Our swivels allow for smooth, noiseless 180-degree motion with an auto return function.
· Custom barstools: You can work with Trendler to create custom barstools by choosing from our options for frames, materials, back and seat styles, upholstery, and swivels. You can also have a logo etched into wood and metal barstool backs.
Industries Trendler Serves Throughout Minneapolis
Trendler serves a variety of industries in the Minneapolis area including restaurants, bars, diners, cafés, hotels, banquet halls, casinos, schools, and government buildings. Our high-quality products are highly durable so businesses that work with us can expect their chairs and barstools to last. We can provide short lead times and wholesale pricing for our commercial chairs and barstools.
We can provide chairs and barstools for the following industries:
· Foodservice: We can provide restaurants, bars, and cafés with a wide variety of restaurant chairs and barstools that fit their needs and aesthetic. Foodservice businesses can choose from our available models or work with us to get custom chairs and barstools. Our chairs and barstools are durable and can hold up in restaurant settings.
· Banquet and conference halls: We offer a variety of banquet chairs for banquet and conference halls. Our banquet chairs feature metal or aluminum frames with several different back style and upholstery options. Each of our banquet chair models are also stackable for easy storage.
· Hotels and lounges: Our chair and barstool models can be used in the lounges, bars, and restaurants of hotels. We offer a range of models to fit the needs of hotels and we can also create custom chairs and barstools to fit the aesthetic of a hotel.
· Academia and government: Quality chairs are needed for classrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, and waiting rooms in schools and government buildings. We offer a range of chairs that can suit the needs of these institutions with the option to etch a logo into metal and wood chair backs.
Dependable Chairs and Barstools in Minneapolis and the Surrounding Areas from Trendler
Trendler offers a range of dependable chair and barstools with models that may be ideal for your business or institution in the Minneapolis, MN area. We can also create custom chair and barstool products to suit specific needs and preferences.
Trendler produces dependable, American made products that will last for years. You can expect wholesale pricing, short lead times, and excellent customer service when you work with Trendler. You can talk to our professionals if you are interested in chairs and barstools for your businesses in Minneapolis, MN and the surrounding areas including St. Paul, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Inver Grove Heights, Shoreview, Chanhassen, Minnetonka, and Edina, MN.
Contact your Minneapolis, MN Trendler representative today!