Trendler, Inc. is a family-owned manufacturer of dependable furniture products including furniture parts and completed furniture products such as chairs, barstools, and swivels.
We offer a wide selection of chairs and barstools, and we can also work with customers to create custom furniture products for use in residential and commercial settings in Milwaukee, WI.
Trendler began business in 1932 as Trendler Metal Products producing parts for major furniture manufacturers. Our first swivels were created when one of our clients approach us about adding a swivel to their products. We continued to innovate and create world-class swivels and by 1985, we were one of the leading producers of chair swivels in the world. Our swivels are still sought after and considered the standard in the industry.
In the 1980s, there was an increased demand for finished American-made furniture products, so we started creating finished furniture products to meet this demand. These products were made for original equipment manufacturers and provided to them under a private label. We launched our Trendler brand line of finished furniture products in 2015 that includes completed chairs and barstools available to wholesalers, OEMs, businesses, and individual buyers.
At Trendler, we produce all of our furniture products in our factory in Chicago, IL. Our facility is 160,000 square feet and features advanced equipment we made ourselves, including injection molding dies, welding fixtures, and stamping dies, to make our high-quality products. We also have an in-house Research and Development team that spurs our innovation and keeps us ahead of the curve. You can always expect dependable furniture products from Trendler that will last for many years.
Trendler produces a large selection of chairs, barstools, swivels, and custom-made furniture for wholesalers, businesses, OEMs, and individual buyers in Milwaukee, WI and the surrounding areas including Whitefish Bay, Elm Grove, Fox Point, River Hills, Cedarburg, Brookfield, Merton, Shorewood, Mequon, and Bayside, WI.
You can call our professionals at Trendler at (773) 284-6600 or submit a contact form to learn more about our chairs, barstools, and swivels.
Trendler Products for Milwaukee, WI and the Surrounding Areas
Our high-quality chairs, barstools, swivels, and other furniture parts are produced in our Chicago, IL factory using quality materials. We can offer short lead times for your order.
We provide the following furniture products for businesses, wholesalers, OEMs, and individual buyers in Milwaukee, WI:
· Chairs: Our selection of chairs includes wood chairs, metal chairs, upholstered chairs, swivel chairs, and custom-made chairs for any residential or commercial application.
· Barstools: We offer backed and backless wood, metal, and upholstered barstools as well as custom barstools with swivel options available.
· Swivels: Our heavy-duty swivels can be used for chairs, barstools, and boat chairs.
· Furniture parts: We offer furniture parts for any application including frames, seats, backs, swivels, pedestals, and more.
· Commercial: We provide chairs and barstools for commercial settings including restaurants, bars, diners, offices, schools, banquet halls, and government buildings.
When you work with Trendler, you will get the following:
· Large selection of chairs and barstools
· Custom products and a wide range of style options
· Wood finish and upholstery color options
· Options for powder coating metal finishes including our beautiful chrome finish
· Short delivery lead times
Swivels from Trendler
Trendler produces high-quality swivels that can be used for chairs and barstools in the Milwaukee, WI area. We have produced more than 100 million swivel units and over 400 different models for chairs, barstools, and boat chairs. We can help determine which of our swivel models is best for your application or make a custom swivel.
Our swivels are made from heavy-duty steel, and they are protected from moisture and rust with a metal powder coating finish which makes them very durable. The full bearing plate in each swivel allows for smooth, noiseless motion. Each swivel has 180-degree motion and a 90-degree stop and return feature that moves the seat back to its original position.
You can trust our swivels to perform for many years, even in harsh environments. To learn more about our swivels, talk to one of our swivel specialists.
Trendler offers a large selection of handmade chairs for residential and commercial use in Milwaukee, WI. Our chairs are built to last with quality materials. We offer wood chairs, metal chairs, and upholstered chairs with options for upholstery colors, wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and swivels. We can also produce custom chairs and further personalize them by etching a logo into metal and wooden chair backs.
We provide the following types of chairs:
· Wood chairs: Our Americana series, Karaoke Wood series, and wood seating line of products consist of many different styles of wood chairs. You can choose upholstered seats and backs for many models as well as the option for a swivel. We offer several different wood finishes including natural, cherry, mahogany, and walnut.
· Metal chairs: We offer a wide variety of metal chairs with options for frame, seat, and chair back styles as well as wood or upholstered seats and backs. Our metal chairs can be finished with any of our powder coating finishes including pewter, bronze, adonized nickel, and chrome.
· Upholstered chairs: We have a variety of upholstered chair models available from our Retro series and upholstery line of products. Each of these chairs can come in one of our more than 80 colors of premier and contract vinyl.
· Swivel chairs: Many of our chair models have the option for a swivel for smooth, noiseless motion.
· Custom chairs: You can work with us to make a custom chair and choose from our options for materials, frames, seats, backs, upholstery, wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and swivels. Adding a logo into the back of the chairs gives them a more personal touch.
Trendler can supply restaurants, bars, cafés, and diners in the Milwaukee, WI area with our quality barstools. Our barstool models include wood, metal, and upholstered barstools with options for seat, back, and frame styles. You can also choose from our options for swivels, wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors.
We offer the following types of barstools:
· Wood barstools: Our Americana series, Karaoke Wood series, and wood seating line include a variety of wood barstool models with wood frames, seats, and backs. These barstools come in backed and backless models, and you also have the option for upholstered seats and backs. You can choose from our wood finish options including natural, walnut, mahogany, and cherry.
· Metal barstools: We have many backed and backless styles of metal barstools available with options for wood or upholstery seats and backs. All of our metal powder coating finishes including bronze, pewter, adonized nickel, and chrome are available for our metal barstools.
· Upholstered barstools: Our upholstery series and retro line of products include several models of upholstered barstools. These barstools have options for metal and wood frames, and you can choose from one of our more than 80 colors of premier and contract vinyl upholstery.
· Swivel barstools: You can choose to add a smooth, noiseless swivel to many of our barstool models.
· Custom barstools: You can work with us to produce custom barstools and choose from our options for materials, frames, seat and back styles, upholstery seats and backs, wood finishes, and metal powder coating finishes.
Industries Served by Trendler Throughout Milwaukee
Trendler provides chairs and barstools for businesses and institutions in a number of industries in Milwaukee, WI including restaurants, bars, diners, casinos, hotels, banquet and conference halls, government buildings, and schools. Our products are built with the highest quality materials and can last for years in commercial settings. You can also expect wholesale pricing and short lead times for our commercial chairs and barstools.
We can provide chairs and barstools for the following industries:
· Foodservice: We can provide a variety of chairs and barstools for restaurants, diners, cafés, and bars. We can help decide which chairs best suit your needs and will stand up to the demands of the environment.
· Hotels and lounges: We have many chair and barstool models that can be used for hotel restaurants, bars, lobbies, and lounges. You can choose products that best suit your needs and match the aesthetic of the hotel.
· Banquet and conference halls: Our banquet and conference hall chairs are ideal for these settings and come in many different styles. These chairs are aluminum with upholstered seats and backs, and they can be easily stacked for storage.
· Academia and government: We provide high-quality chairs that can be used in schools and government buildings including classrooms, conference rooms, offices, lobbies, and more. You can also have the logo of your school or institution etched into the backs of metal or wood chairs.
Quality Chairs and Barstools in the Milwaukee, WI Area from Trendler
Trendler offers a large selection of chairs and barstools for use in residential and commercial settings in Milwaukee, WI and the surrounding areas. You can select from our available finished furniture products or work with us for custom chairs and barstools.
Our products are built from the highest quality materials in our Chicago, IL factory, so you can expect superior performance for many years. You will get excellent customer service, wholesale pricing, and short lead times when you work with Trendler. Get in touch with our professionals for chairs and barstools for your business or institution in Milwaukee, WI and the surrounding areas including Whitefish Bay, Elm Grove, Fox Point, River Hills, Cedarburg, Brookfield, Merton, Shorewood, Mequon, and Bayside, WI.
Contact your Trendler representative for Milwaukee, WI today!