Trendler, Inc. is a family-owned manufacturer that produces high-quality chairs, barstools, swivels, and other furniture products.
Our products include a wide variety of finished chairs and barstools and we can also make custom products for use in residential and commercial settings in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas.
Trendler was founded in 1932 as Trendler Metal Products and produced furniture parts for the world’s biggest furniture manufacturers. We started producing swivels when one of our customers approached us with the idea for a swivel for one of their products. We have since produced hundreds of models of swivels for various furniture applications and became one of the leading chair and barstool swivel manufacturers by 1985. We are still an industry leader when it comes to the production of heavy-duty swivels.
We started producing finished furniture products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the 1980s when there was an increased demand for American made furniture. Our first finished furniture products were provided to our customers under a private label. In 2015, we launched the Trendler brand line of completed furniture products that include wood and metal chairs and barstools for businesses, wholesalers, OEMs, and individual buyers.
Every product from Trendler is produced in our Chicago, IL factory. Our 160,000 square foot facility features advanced equipment that we manufactured ourselves including injection molding dies, stamping dies, and welding fixtures. Our in-house Research and Development team spurs our innovation so that we can continue to stay ahead of the curve. Trendler products are built from high-quality materials and will last for many years.
Trendler provides a variety of chairs, barstools, swivels and custom-made furniture for OEMs, businesses, wholesalers, and individual buyers in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas including Leawood, Prairie Village, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee, and Olathe, KS as well as Kearney, Platte City, Smithville, and Parkville, MO.
Contact Trendler by calling (773) 284-6600 or submitting a contact form for more information about our high-quality chairs, barstools, and swivels.
Trendler Products for Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Areas
We produce each of our chairs, barstools, swivels, and other furniture products in our factory in Chicago, IL. You can expect short lead times for your order and dependable, high-quality products.
We offer the following products for wholesalers, OEMs, business, and individual buyers in Kansas City, MO:
· Chairs: We offer a large selection of wood chairs, metal chairs, swivel chairs, upholstered chairs, and custom-made chairs for residential and commercial use.
· Barstools: We provide a range of barstool models including backed and backless wood barstools, metal barstools, swivel barstools, and custom barstools.
· Swivels: We can produce a heavy-duty swivel for barstools, chairs, and boat chairs.
· Furniture parts: We produce quality furniture parts including frames, seats, seat backs, swivels, pedestals, and more.
· Commercial: Our chair and barstools are ideal for business and institutions including bars, restaurants, hotels, offices, banquet halls, schools, and government buildings.
You can expect the following when you work with Trendler:
· Wide selection of chairs and barstools
· Many style options and custom products
· Metal finish options including our beautiful chrome finish
· Wood finish and upholstery options
· Short delivery lead times
Swivels from Trendler
Trendler produces heavy-duty swivels for chairs and barstools in the Kansas City, MO area. We have produced more than 400 swivel models for chairs, barstools, and boat chairs with more than 100 million total swivels produced. We have several swivel products available, and we can also create a custom swivel for your specific application.
All of our swivels are highly durable because they are made from heavy-duty steel, and they are protected from rust and moisture with a powder coating finish. Each swivel consists of a full bearing plate that allows for smooth, noiseless motion. Our swivels allow for 180-degree rotation with a 90-degree stop and return feature that moves the seat back to its original position.
Our swivels are dependable and can stand up to harsh environments. Talk to one of our swivel specialists to learn more about our swivels and the available options.
Trendler has a wide selection of handmade chairs that can be used in homes and businesses in Kansas City, MO. We produce our chairs using quality materials so you can expect superior performance for many years. We offer a variety of metal and wood chairs with options for wood finishes, metal powder coatings, and upholstery colors. We can also create custom chairs and even etch a business or school logo into wood and metal chair backs.
Trendler offers the following types of chairs:
· Wood chairs: We offer a variety of wood chair models that feature wood seats and backs in our wood seating, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood line of products. Our wood chairs have options for upholstered seats and backs, and you can choose from any of our wood finishes including walnut, cherry, natural, and mahogany.
· Metal chairs: Our selection of metal chairs includes different styles of metal frames, seats, and chair backs with options for wood or upholstered seats and backs. You can choose from any of our metal powder coating finishes including bronze, pewter, adonized nickel, and our beautiful chrome finish.
· Upholstered chairs: Our upholstery series and Retro line of products includes chairs with upholstered seat and backs. You can choose from more than 80 colors of our contract and premier vinyl upholstery.
· Swivel chairs: You can add a swivel to many of our chair models to give it smooth, noiseless motion.
· Custom chairs: We can produce a custom chair product with any of our available options for materials, frames, seats, backs, swivels, upholstery, wood finishes, and metal powder coating finishes. We can also further customize wood and metal chairs by etching a custom logo into the chair backs.
Trendler provides a variety of barstools that can be used in restaurants, bars, diners, and residential settings in Kansas City, MO. We offer wood, metal, and upholstery barstool models with different styles available for seats, backs, frames, and swivels. You can choose from our available wood finishes, powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors for all of our barstool models.
We provide the following barstools:
· Wood barstools: We offer many wooden barstool models in our wood seating line, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood series that feature wood frames, seats, and backs. You can also choose upholstered seats and backs and any of our wood finishes including natural, cherry, mahogany, and walnut.
· Metal barstools: We provide metal barstools in backed and backless styles with options for wood or upholstery seats and backs. You can also choose from our available powder coating finishes including chrome, bronze, pewter, and adonized nickel.
· Upholstered barstools: We offer several models of upholstered barstools in our upholstered line and Retro series. You can choose from metal or wood frames for our upholstered barstools and our more than 80 available colors for contract and premier vinyl.
· Swivel barstools: Many of our barstools have the option for our smooth, noiseless swivels.
· Custom barstools: You can work with us to create custom barstools by choosing from our available materials, frames, seat and back styles, swivel options, upholstery colors, metal powder coating finishes, and wood finishes.
Industries Trendler Serves Throughout Kansas City
Trendler provides businesses and institutions in Kansas City, MO with chairs and barstools including bars, restaurants, cafés, diners, hotels, banquet and conference halls, casinos, schools, and government buildings. Businesses and institutions can expect to receive high-quality products from Trendler that are built to last. We offer short lead times and wholesale pricing for our commercial chairs and barstools.
We work with businesses in the following industries to provide chairs and barstools:
· Foodservice: We work with businesses in the foodservice industry including restaurants, bars, diners, and cafés to provide them with chairs and barstools that match the aesthetic and can withstand the demanding environment.
· Hotels and lounges: We can provide chairs and barstools to suit the needs of hotel lounges, bars, restaurants, and lobbies. The chairs and barstools can match the aesthetic of the hotel and even include the hotel logo.
· Banquet and conference halls: We have a line of banquet hall chairs with aluminum frames and upholstered seats and backs that are ideal for banquet halls and conference centers. These chairs come in several styles, and they are all stackable for easy storage.
· Academia and government: Schools and government buildings need dependable chairs for classrooms, lobbies, conference rooms, and more. We can provide high-quality chairs to meet the demands of these environments and we can also etch a school or institutional logo in the backs of the chairs.
Quality Chairs and Barstools from Trendler in Kansas City, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Trendler provides a wide range of chairs and barstools for residential and commercial applications in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas. We can help you choose from our finished chair and barstool products or create a custom product that suits your application.
Every Trendler product is American made and built from quality materials to last for years. We offer our customers short lead times, wholesale pricing, and outstanding customer service. Call our professionals if you are interested in our chairs or barstools for your business or institution in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas including Leawood, Prairie Village, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee, and Olathe, KS as well as Kearney, Platte City, Smithville, and Parkville, MO.
Contact your Kansas City, MO Trendler representative today!