Trendler, Inc. produces high quality furniture products, including chairs and barstools, as well as chair and barstool swivels and other furniture parts. We are a family-owned manufacturer, and we can produce customized chairs, barstools, and swivels for businesses and individual consumers throughout the state of California including the San Diego and Los Angeles areas in southern California, San Francisco and Oakland in the Bay Area, the Sacramento area, and the Fresno area in central California.
Trendler has been manufacturing furniture parts since we began business as Trendler Metal Products in 1932. We started by producing parts and components for the biggest furniture manufacturers in the industry to be used in their products. When one of these manufacturers approached us with the idea of creating a swivel for their chairs, we created our first swivel products that soon became a large part of our offerings. We are now one of the largest producers of chair and barstool swivels in the world and our heavy-duty swivels are still the standard for the industry.
Trendler first started producing finished furniture products in the 1980s as there was an increased demand for American made furniture and metal and wood furniture parts due to the increase of foreign markets. Our first finished furniture products were offered to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) under a private label and our Trendler brand furniture products were launched in 2015. These furniture products consist of chairs and barstools available for businesses, wholesalers, OEMs, and individual buyers.
We manufacture all of our chairs, barstools, swivels, and other furniture parts in our USA based facility. We use our own welding fixtures, stamping dies, and injection molding dies within our 160,000 square foot facility to build high-quality furniture that can last for many years. Innovation has always been our focus and we have an in-house Research and Development team that helps keep Trendler ahead of the curve. When you work with Trendler, you can expect dependable, American made products.
Trendler provides a variety of chairs, barstools, and swivels and can manufacture custom furniture products for wholesalers, OEMs, businesses, and individual consumers in the state of California including the San Diego and Los Angeles areas in southern California, San Francisco and Oakland in the Bay Area, the Sacramento area, and the Fresno area in central California.
Call Trendler at (773) 284-6600 to learn more about our chairs, barstools, and swivels or submit a contact form to get started.
Trendler Products Available in the State of California
A sample of our branded bar stools and chairs currently available and trending in California
Trendler manufactures dependable seating products, including chairs, barstools, and swivels for customers across the U.S. When you work with our professionals, you can expect a high-quality product with short lead times.
The following are the main products we offer for businesses, wholesalers, OEMs, and individual consumers in California:
• Chairs: We manufacture many different models of wood chairs, metal chairs, upholstered chairs, and swivel chairs to provide seating suitable for any residential or commercial setting.
• Barstools: Our barstool models include wood, metal, and upholstered barstools in many different styles, including barstools with and without seat backs. We also offer custom barstools for restaurants, bars, and other establishments.
• Swivels: We can produce heavy-duty swivels for your chairs and barstools and offer chair and barstool models with the option to add a swivel.
• Commercial: We work with businesses of all types to create custom chair and barstool products that are ideal for restaurants, bars, offices, schools, government buildings, hotels, banquet halls, and more.
• Furniture Parts: We can fabricate quality furniture parts including swivels, frames, seats, backs, and more.
Swivels from Trendler in California
Trendler is one of the leading manufacturers of chair and barstool swivels in the industry. We produce heavy-duty, high-quality swivels that are available throughout the state of California. Since 1962, we have been setting the standard with our swivels and have produced more than 100 million units for many applications including chairs, barstools, and boat chairs. We can help you determine which of our swivel models will work best for your products or create a custom swivel.
We make each of our swivels out of heavy-duty steel and protect them from moisture and rust with a powder coating. You can expect smooth, noiseless motion from the full bearing plates as well as an auto return feature that puts the seat back into its original position. Our swivels have a 180-degree range of motion with stop and return at 90 degrees each way.
Our highly durable swivels can withstand harsh conditions, including marine environments for boat chairs. You can learn more about our swivels and your options by talking to one of our specialists.
Trendler Chairs in California
Trendler manufactures handmade chairs to provide seating solutions for a range of residential and commercial settings throughout the state of California. You can expect a high-quality, dependable product as our chairs are made from only the best materials. We offer a variety of wood finishes, metal powder coating finishes, and upholstery colors to create a product that best suits your needs and aesthetic, and we can further personalize your chairs by etching a school or corporate logo onto the chair backs.
Trendler can provide you with the following that other chair and furniture manufacturers cannot:
• Wide variety of chair models
• Selection of wood finishes and upholstery colors
• Many options for chair back and seat styles, as well as customizable styles
• Finish options for metal frames including our beautiful chrome finish
• Short lead times for deliveries
We manufacture the following chair products:
• Wooden chairs: You can choose from a wide variety of wooden chairs that can come with wood or upholstered seats and backs and in many different wood chair back styles. We offer several wood finishes for our wood chairs including natural, cherry, walnut, and mahogany. You can see our available wooden chair products in our wood seating, Americana series, and Karaoke Wood catalogs.
• Metal chairs: We make a variety of metal chair products using high-quality metal materials for the frames with options for metal, wood, and upholstered seats and backs. We also offer several metal powder coating finishes including bronze, pewter, adonized nickel, and our beautiful chrome finish.
• Upholstered chairs: We offer a range of upholstered chairs in our upholstery series and Retro series and many of our wood and metal chairs have the option for an upholstered seat and back. We use contract and premier vinyl upholstery available in more than 80 colors.
• Swivel chairs: Many of our wood, metal, and upholstery chair models have the option of adding one of our heavy-duty swivels. Our swivels have a 180-degree range of motion with 90 degree stop and return functionality to give your chairs smooth, noiseless motion.
• Custom chairs: We can work with you to create a unique chair product to suite your needs. You can choose the frame, seat, and back styles, materials, upholstery colors, wood and metal finish options, and swivels. You can further customize your chairs by having us etch a business or school logo into wood and metal chair backs.
Trendler Barstools in California
Trendler offers quality barstool products for bars, restaurants, and for private consumers to use in their homes in California. You can expect a high-quality product made from the best materials available and you can choose frame, seat, and back styles, materials like wood or metal, upholstered seats and backs, and swivels to create a unique product. Several of our barstool models already do have the option of adding a swivel.
We produce the following types of barstools:
• Wooden barstools: Our barstool models include wooden barstools in a variety of frame, seat, and back styles. You can choose wooden or upholstered seats and backs and we offer several barstool models without backs. Check out our Americana series, wood seating, and Karaoke Wood catalogs to see our available wooden barstool models. You can also select one of our wood finishes for your barstool, including cherry, mahogany, natural, and walnut.
• Metal barstools: We offer back and backless style metal barstools with options for wood, metal or upholstered seats and backs. You can get our metal barstools in any of our powder coating finishes including pewter, chrome, bronze, and adonized nickel.
• Upholstered barstools: Our upholstery and Retro series catalogs include back and backless models of upholstered barstools. You can choose models with wood or metal frames and there are more than 80 color options for our premier and contract vinyl upholstery.
• Swivel barstools: You can add one of our heavy-duty swivels to many of our barstool models. Our swivels provide smooth, quiet rotation to the barstools with a 90 degree stop and auto return function.
• Custom barstools: We can work with you to create a unique barstool product. You can choose the styles and materials for your barstool for the frame, seat, back, and all of our wood finish, metal powder coating finish, and upholstery color options are available to you. We can also further personalize your barstools by etching a logo into wood and metal seat backs.
Industries Trendler Services Throughout California
Trendler seating products are available throughout the state of California for industries such as restaurants, bars, banquet halls, hotels, lounges, universities, and offices.
Trendler has manufactured chairs and barstools for a wide range of businesses and institutions including bars, diners, restaurants, cafés, schools, offices, government buildings, hotels, casinos, and banquet halls. Our seating products are made using the best available materials so our customers can expect a durable product that will withstand the demands of their environment. You can also work with us for short lead times and wholesale pricing for our commercial chairs and barstools.
We can provide seating solutions for the following industries:
• Foodservice: The chairs and barstools that we provide are ideal for foodservice businesses including bars, restaurants, and cafés. We offer a wide range of styles to suit your needs and aesthetics and we can create custom chairs and barstools. You can expect our restaurant chairs and barstools to withstand the demands of the foodservice industry.
• Banquet and conference halls: We can provide seating for banquets and conference rooms with our line of banquet chairs. These chairs come in several different styles of metal and aluminum frames with upholstered seats and backs. They are also lightweight and stackable for easy storage.
• Hotels and lounges: We provide chairs and barstools that can suit the needs of hotel lobbies, lounges, and restaurants. We offer a range of hotel chairs and barstools, and we can create custom chair and barstool products to meet your specific needs.
• Academia and government: Government buildings and universities need dependable seating for their offices, waiting rooms, classrooms, conference rooms, and lobbies. At Trendler, we provide chair products that are ideal for these settings, and we can create custom chairs to better suit your specific needs. Adding a school or logo to the chair backs can further customize your academic or corporate seating.
Dependable Chairs and Barstools in California from Trendler
Contact Trendler today to see how we can help your local California business bring your seating to the next level
Trendler offers a wide selection of chairs and barstools, and we can create custom products to fulfill your seating needs in California.
We build American made products from the best quality materials available so you can expect them to last for years. You will also get excellent customer service, short lead times, and wholesale pricing when you work with Trendler. Contact us to learn more about how we can help provide a seating solution for your business or institution in the state of California including the San Diego and Los Angeles areas in southern California, San Francisco and Oakland in the Bay Area, the Sacramento area, and the Fresno area in central California.